Thursday, January 13, 2011

Craigslist is Very Very Very Entertaining

Low self-esteem looking for loser - 46 (So Bay)


Date: 2011-01-13, 8:52AM PST


I'm middle-aged 40lbs overweight (though I still get hit on believe it or not usually by younger guys) with a crappy attitude coupled with mood swings and a tendency towards yeast/bladder infections. Looking for a lying loser whose dinner I can pay for since you don't have a job or are underemployed (like me.) You too, will have mood swings but deny it 'cause you're a guy. You either only want me for sex or else are no longer interested at all in sex but want to date a woman who will buy you dinner. Please be obsessed with some/all of your exes and I'll tell you how all the local morons done me wrong too. We'll be a match made in heaven. In fact, just thinking about it is building my anticipation to an unbearable level.

image 2158365424-0

No comments: